Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Supreme Court Changes!

Since I was a teenager, one of the unchanging goals that took Evangelical and like minded Christians to the polls every election cycle, was that, somehow the Supreme Court's makeup would change.

Today, after 30 years, that goal and promise was kept by none other than someone, THAT I PERSONALY judged unelectable, unworthy of the Republican party and of my vote in 2016!

Wow...what a lesson for me! What others could or would not do, the least likely in my eyes, KEPT HIS PROMISE and did! He had the chance to appoint not one but three justices to the highest court in the land! Who would have though that? Not me!

God can use anyone he chooses to further whatever he pleases ....in his time! God bless our president! May the Spirit of Truth and Love give our new justices WISDOM to judge impartially and rightly!

Blessings

Seraph
 

No comments: