Tuesday, December 28, 2010

GODS GOODNESS UPON ALL OUR LIVES

A beautiful meditation by a Jose Bosque, a remarkable young man...discerning the voice and call of God....enjoy!

I have centered my thoughts on you LORD. May your infinite knowledge guide my feet. May they not falter. May you be my steady footing. May all your ways go before my own.

May you find me a strong and fitting friend. May I find you to be my hearts true Desire. May the thoughts of the enemy fall away from mind and yours fill it with your GLORY. May I be found favorable in your court. May my contemplation be received well in your chamber.

May you guide my every step. May my every step be not my own, but yours Lord. May your will be fulfilled and not my own. May I own my actions. May I suffer the repercussions of those actions Ohh Lord. May your punishment make me a forerunner for you Ohh GOD. JEHOVA JIRA MY PROVIDER. THE GOD WHO CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH.

May you train my mind to think as your own GOD. May you show me the error of my ways. May the error of my ways show me how to Listen to your voice. May your voice guide us all. May your guidance show me how to live. May I live for you. May my life be a beacon for your name.

May your name guide me to the greatness that is your GLORY. May your GLORY BE MY LIGHT. May your light be my path. May your path be the way. FOR TRULY YOU ARE THE WAY THE TRUTH AND LIGHT.

May I make you smile for eternity. May eternity bring your GRACE TO MY LIFE!!!

THE LORD IS GOOD. I SHALL NOT WANT. HE WILL FULLFILL MY NEEDS. MY NEEDS ARE NOTHING. MY NOTHINGNESS IS GREAT TO THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD.

WRITTEN BY: JOSE BOSQUE

Many blessings

Seraph

No comments: